Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wahahahahahaha! I so rock!

Wanna know what I paid for all this at Walgreen's tonight?????


A grand total of...

53 cents!!!!!

Here's how I did it...

2 jars of Ragu: $1 off 2 coupon from the Sunday paper a couple weeks ago. Walgreen's coupon for 2 jars for $3. FINAL: $1 each

Mitchum: 75 cent off coupon from the Sunday paper a couple weeks ago. Walgreen's coupon for 1 deodorant for $1.99. FINAL: $1.24

4 boxes of Kellogg's: Used two $1.50/off two coupon from www.coupons.com. Walgreen's coupon for $1.99/box. FINAL: $1.25/box.

Kotex: $3.99, but I used the Catalina coupon (the ones that spit out from the machines after you make a purchase) I received from Walgreen's two weeks ago for a free box. FINAL: FREE!

Then I had a coupon for $3 off a $10 purchase that brought the total down to pennies!!

I love it! (And I happen to love Froot Loops, too, so don't judge me for buying sugared cereal! *sheepish grin*)

1 comment:

m. said...

i wish we had coupons here.
that is amazing.