Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bad Mommy! Bad!

I forgot about her science project due, of course, tomorrow. Oops.

But then again, so did she.

So guess what we did today? Aside from the five worksheets and chapter of reading she had to do...

We built a diagram of Argon--you know, the 18th element of the blah blah blah table of the blah blah blah table of elements. An oh so information paragraph graced the diagram, so I can now tell you all about the gas that is more common in our atmosphere than carbon dioxide and is related to blah blah blah blah blah...

Don't worry... I tuned myself out about that same time. Maybe even a little earlier. (heehee)

I am happy to report that I was not the only mother at Michael's buying supplies at 8:45pm. She can have the Bad Mommy trophy on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and alternating Sundays.

It's now 10:21 and I just put Emma to bed. Poor thing worked for six hours on homework today. She's exhausted. I'm exhausted.

And I can now say with absolute certainty... I am SO not smarter than a fifth grader!

1 comment:

m. said...

haha, i can tell i'm going to have a lot of this if i ever have kids.

good job though! it looks great :)