Monday, February 28, 2011

How I love extra cupboard space!

Scott and I finally purchased our much-coveted kitchen island!

Isn't it purdy? I put baggies in one drawer and napkins/placemats in the other.

The butcher block top has extending sides.

How cool is this spice shelf? There's one on the other side, too.

The back side (which faces our family room)
And look at how beautiful my new Tupperware cupboard is now! It's big enough to spread out all the containers so I can actually see what's in there and find what I need! 

Oh, joy! 

6 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Wow, I wish my Tupperware cupboard looked like that!!

Love the new island!

Lynda Coker said...

From the "Where Are You Wednesday Blog Hop" Hello from Northeast Texas, USA. Just became a new follower on GFC.
BOLD - The FREE E-zine for Blogging enthusiasts
Colorcrazed Custom Fabrics

Are You A Mom said...

Hello,
I am following you from the hop. Please stop by and say hi and follow me too.....www.Areyouamom.com
Thanks,
Maureen

Unknown said...

I need this!! I have a baker's rack that I just cleaned out today becuase it was over run with stuff I realy don't need.
I'm following from Where You At Wed...by the way I'm from Texas. :)
Would love for you to visit http://southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

Love it, how organized you are!

Anonymous said...

When are you coming to organize my kitchen space??? :)