Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So this is what it feels like when you get up early...

I woke up at 5:45 this morning for no apparent reason. Just wide awake. I read for half an hour, then got up and made pancakes from scratch for the girls. Then I did the dishes, made their lunches and got Hayley out the door before I got in the shower.

At 8:00am, I dropped Emma off at school and went to do errands. Back home by 9:15 and I'm feeling productive!

Now I've got some household paperwork to catch up on. Since the fam was here, I avoided all non-imperative chores in order to spend more time playing Scrabble with my mom. (We are Scrabble fiends, I tell ya!)

The house is in pretty good order since I cleaned/straightened up yesterday. So I'm left to my own devices...

Let's see.. make cards, work on my novel, adoption research, a little bit of everything.... hmmmm......

Photobucket

No comments: