2. I adore crackers.
3. Almost as much as I adore the color pink.
4. But it has to be the right shade of pink. None of that rose shade for me. Ick.
5. I'm addicted to my iPhone.
6. And Angry Birds.
8. I'm trying really hard to become a dog person.
9. Some days it works.
10. Other days it doesn't.
11. The verdict is still out on today.
12. I have a Jane Austen action figure.
14. I don't think 24 crackers is a big enough serving size for Special K Multi-Grain crackers.
15. I am one of those insane mothers who volunteers way too much.
16. I am manager of the middle school student store.
17. I should be over there right now reordering Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
18. I love plants, but hate watering them.
19. I abhor the color orange.
20. I have moved 16 times. I think.
21. I wish laptops never ran out of battery power.
22. For that matter, I wish dogs didn't chew through laptop power cords.
23. I'm very good at avoidance.
24. How else do you explain an exceedingly long blog post when I should be writing 1,667 words for NaNo?
25. I used to not mind cooking.
26. Now I abhor it almost as much as I abhor the color orange.
27. Maybe even more.
28. I love to look at the sidebar on my blog that says where my visitors are from.
29. I don't know where a lot of those places are. Pardes Hanna, Hefa? Not a clue.30. Google is one of my bestest bffs.
31. My other bffs live all over the country.
32. I don't have a bff here in San Diego.
33. That makes me sad.
34. And sometimes lonely.
35. If I could take one food on a desert island, it would not be chocolate.
36. I can see your mouth hanging open all the way from here because of that shocking statement.
37. You should close it before you swallow a fly. You know, like the old lady in the nursery rhyme.
38. Sometimes I recite Mother Goose because it's fun.
40. I don't feel old enough to have a 14 year old.
41. I think it's funny (and ironic) that I just noticed in #35 above that I typed "dessert" island.
42. If I was stranded on a dessert island, I wouldn't have to bring chocolate, would I?
43. I would like to be stranded on a dessert island.
44. Can prime rib be considered a dessert?
45. Because I would miss that.
46. You know when you watch a movie and the THX surround sound logo comes on and makes that sound they think proves their superior sound?
47. It embarrasses me.
48. I don't know why.
49. I always squirm in my seat when it comes on.
50. I agree with you that that was a totally random thing to share.
51. I agree with you that I should probably take a break here and work on those 1,667 NaNo words.
52. Organizing is fun.
53. Staying organized is not.
54. My desk can attest to my lack of skills in staying organized.
55. I think adverbs are under rated and under appreciated.
56. I'm very persistent.
57. Especially when it comes to Angry Birds.
58. Because I'm addicted to Angry Birds
59. Oh wait. I already said that.
60. I must be running out of things to share.
61. I'm currently craving a Walnut Chicken Salad sandwich from Paradise Bakery.
62. I can't have one, though, because Paradise Bakery is in Vancouver, not San Diego.
63. I just wrote 29 words on my NaNo novel.
64. Yay, me!
65. I'm resisting updating my word count on nano.com.
66. I have a crush on Tom Selleck.
67. And Pierce Brosnan.
70. At Target today, I put a pair of thong panties on my head like an eye patch.
71. I wanted Hayley to take a photo for all my Delicious Readers, but she refused.
72. I did make her laugh, though.
73. I have amazing carma.
74. Not karma. Carma.
75. That means I usually get amazing parking spots. Even at Target on Christmas Eve. Which is my birthday, btw.
76. I'll be 38. Ouch.
77. The dog verdict from numbers 8 through 10 is in.
78. Today I am not a dog person. Disney the Dog is Can. Tank. Er. Ous.
79. Slimy dog bones falling onto my laptop are not my favorite thing.
80. I have spent the afternoon and evening writing 1,884 words on my NaNo novel.
81. My favorite tv show of all time is Gilmore Girls. It makes me giggle.
82. My goal in life is to amuse people.
83. Sometimes I get confused, though, and annoy people instead.
84. My children will eagerly attest to that.
85. I read very, very, very, very, very fast.
86. I have the weirdest dreams.
87. Once I dreamed that an army of chocolate chip cookies carrying machine guns was marching down the street in front of my house.
88. I am not making that up.
89. I wish I was.
90. Because I'm not sure what it says about my mental health.
91. Three weeks after we started dating, I knew I was going to marry Scott.
92. Apples make me hungry.
93. I have been in over half of the United States.
94. I started writing this post over twelve hours ago.
95. My favorite book of all time is "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.
96. Come on, there have to be four more things about me I can share!
97. But I'm getting really tired.
98. My highest Scrabble score ever is 485.
100. I scored a 5 (the highest score) on the AP English exam.