Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am thankful for my Delicious Readers!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers and if you're not from the good ol' US of A, then happy Thursday to you!

Want to hear what I'm thankful for this year? Besides health and family and Delicious Readers ('cause those go without saying)?

1. We're celebrating with my family. Seven adults, five kids, three dogs.
2. Speaking of dogs, I'm thankful for our new puppy, Disney, even if he makes me insane sometimes.
3. I always feel warm and comfy inside when I'm with my mom.
4. My NaNo book is going swimmingly! (When I say swimmingly, I do not include the crawl stroke. I like to think that my plot is *not* crawling along. LOL)
5. Scott is so, so, so, so happy with his job.
6. We will have paid off two credit cards this year.
7. And we are better off financially than we have been in YEARS!
8. Creativity
9. Brownies
10. Patience

What are you thankful for? Click on the word "comment" below and let me know!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kidsncats said...

I am thankful for my family, for health, for pets that while a hassle sometimes love us unconditionally, having "enough", that my hubby got a small raise this year despite an economy where many are losing jobs or having pay cut, for "employment" that I enjoy, for cheesecake, and for YOU, my dear friend....having YOU in my life to share all the ups and downs, in good times and in the lousy ones, I am thankful!

Kate said...

Aw, shucks, Jess! Thank you for such a wonderful compliment. Right back 'atcha!!