Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Hayley!!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Hayley!
Happy Birthday to you!

Well, technically, her birthday was yesterday, but we were celebrating so I couldn't really blog now, could I?
I cannot believe that my little angel is 14!!! She is such an unbelievable person, so compassionate, intelligent, kind-hearted, talented and gorgeous...
Here's my girl last week just before the Homecoming Dance. She went with a group of friends since she's not allowed to date yet.
Opening gifts on her birthday! Scott and I gave our avid reader girl a  Nook.
Where's that cake already??
An ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins--white cake with rainbow sherbet
Hayley couldn't decide what special activity we should do on her special day. Ice skating, bowling, browse around a cute town... She eventually decided that a movie was the best option given that the day was rainy and sodden. Let me just say that I was bored silly during "Puss in Boots". I tried desperately to fall asleep to relieve the agony of the boredom. Didn't work though. But the movie wasn't too long and we all went to the bookstore afterwards so Hayley could buy a cover for her Nook.

A fun dinner at Macaroni Grill, then home for cake and xBoxing rounded out a super fun day!

Happy birthday, again, Hayley! I love you!
Photobucket

No comments: