Monday, July 6, 2009

Deliciously Scott

I have to share with you all just what an incredible man I am married to. He continually stuns me with his constant generosity of spirit (and of chocolate, too, I might add.) LOL

Ok, so I just spent 10 minutes trying to write all the reasons why he's so amazing, but all my stories were becoming too convoluted. I'm giving you the bullet item version instead...
  • He cleaned up the dishes for me after dinner last night and then cleaned up all the camping cookware.
  • He took care of Emma when she threw up at 1:30 this morning, only waking me up to ask where the carpet cleaner was.
  • He let me sleep in this morning, taking care of Emma again and getting himself quietly off to work.
  • He dragged me away from the computer and incredibly boring book research a little while ago and tried to give me some ice cream.
  • He's always telling me how much he appreciates what I do for the family.
  • He's so supportive about my book.
  • He always, always, always calls on his way home and asks if I need anything.
  • He's recently been doing laundry. (Hooray!)
  • He never hangs up a phone call with me without saying I love you.
Oh, my list could go on and on, but you get the point. I'm one very blessed wife.

1 comment:

Kidsncats said...

He's a 'keeper'...LOL :)