Monday, July 5, 2010

5 Days and Counting...

My lovely and amazing Hayley packed part of the kitchen for me today while I slept.

I know, I know. You all must think I do nothing but sleep! It certainly feels that way to me. But this sinus infection has kicked my patootie like few things ever do.

I walked over to Neighbor Gloria's house around lunchtime. She was already outside, so we stood in the driveway for about 15 minutes talking. I made it maybe 7 minutes before I felt the desperate need to sit down. I couldn't, though. Seriously, how pathetic would it be for me to plop down on the driveway while an 88 year old woman stands strong?

Upon getting home, I went straight upstairs to bed. Fell instantly to sleep and didn't wake up for an hour and a half.

Now you may be asking what I did to wear myself out like that. A completely valid question, if you ask me.

So here's what I did... I watched part of Another Cinderella Story with Emma, took a shower and talked to my mom for half an hour.

That's it. Pathetic.

But the rest did me good and I accomplished quite a bit this afternoon. Deep cleaned my bathroom, packed another box in Em's room, helped Scott outside and started tackling the laundry room.

Now, at 10pm, I can barely keep my eyes open. And I most definitely cannot sit up. My poor swollen face hurts to the touch and I'm filled with guilt at not being able to run on full steam.

If I'm going to feel guilty, though, I have to give myself credit for being organized. We're still way ahead of schedule!

1 comment:

Kidsncats said...

Wow, this is happening fast!! We really need to chat! I know it is bittersweet for you to move.....but I for one will be so excited to have you just a couple hours away again! Details, girl! I want them!