Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Someone come rip VBS out of my clutches!

I love it too much! I can't let it go! I don't wanna let it go! I don't wanna leave two days before it starts!

No no no no no no no no no no!!!

I want to be there!!!!!!!!!

One week ago today, I gave all my materials to Pr. Martha. The premise being that I could concentrate on move-related concerns.

But because I've been so far ahead of schedule with packing, I offered to help further with VBS. The one hour I dedicated to it today turned into three and I still have plenty left to do.

And I'm having so much fun with it! I really am.

Vicar Kristin and I decided this afternoon that we need to set up a "Kate Cam" so I can still participate. Via Skype. How funny is that?

Funny it is, but I'm completely serious about the "Kate Cam".

Can't you just imagine an image of me sitting on the work table directing the entire production? How about a giant image of me on the big screen in the sanctuary singing and dancing and doing all goofy hand movements for all the really cheesy VBS songs?

That wouldn't be embarrassing or anything. LOL (It'd probably end up as a YouTube video with people around the world laughing themselves silly. Hahaha!)

And now I'm off to finish name tags and sign in/sign out sheets. Then I guess I'll have to sign myself out. *sniff sniff*

No comments: