Friday, July 2, 2010

8 days and counting

Boxes litter the house and I've made frequent trips to Good Will.

A plethora of boxes remain and Emma's fort remains in tact.

Hayley is a natural-born packer and I don't know what I'd do without her!

I'm so far ahead of packing that I'm continuing to help with VBS even though I technically handed over the reigns on Wednesday.

And I also have time to take a nap every afternoon.  (I'm still sick, so it's perfectly acceptable, right? LOL)

Now that's not to say that this weekend won't be busy.  I'm planning to tackle under the beds (which actually won't take long) and help Scott with the garage (what I haven't done already). We should also pull some weeds and trim a couple bushes.

After we sleep in of course.... ;)

1 comment:

m. said...

i love having a little nap.
does wonders :)

i hateeee packing.