Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Golden Words...

"I'd love to work with you!"

Waahooo! Validation on two years of work!!

Nothing is definite, of course, but the agent I met with late this morning seemed truly excited about my book. She even started talking about spin-off books!!

I left the room walking on air... and haven't come down yet!

I met with an editor/publisher earlier in the day and while my book isn't appropriate for her press, she loved the concept! We had an awesome conversation about all the possibilities -- accessories, marketing, the works. Then she told me that she thought my concept is one of the best she'd heard throughout the entire conference!

What a compliment!

The next step in the lengthy processing of book publishing is to send my proposal. Then she'll read it and let me know if it's a go!

Keep those prayers, good thoughts and positive vibes my way! 'Cause they worked today!

2 comments:

Kidsncats said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO! :) Can't wait to hear all the details!!! :)

InspirationalImagery said...

I'm so happy for you! You are awesome and yes, we will continue to pray!!!