Monday, November 16, 2009

I added a new widget to my side bar...

It's on the big side, though, so I didn't put it up top. Scroll down to see it.

It's Coupon Tom's Coupon Locator!

Need to buy cream of chicken soup? Just type in Campbell's.
Ritz crackers? Type in Nabisco.
Sandwich baggies? Type in Ziploc.

You get the picture.

If you planning on using this money saving feature, then the best piece of advice I can give you is to save your coupon circulars from the Sunday paper. Don't cut out the coupons. Just save the entire little packet.

Stores know when manufacturers are releasing coupons, so they typically don't put those particular items on sale. So hold on to those coupons until a sale comes up! You will save sooo much more money this way. (Did you see the items I recently listed to my list of amazing deals?)

This week, I plan to stop by...

Safeway for Tide ($4.99 for 32 load container), Chewy Granola Bars ($.5o/box) and Saltines ($.75/box.)
Target for Betty Crocker boxed potatoes ($.39/box), del Monte canned veggies (6 cans for $1.70) and Campbell's cream of chicken ($.40/can)
Walgreen's for Ziploc baggies ($1.39/box), Aussie shampoo (FREE!) and Puffs tissues ($.59/box)

Waaahahahaha! I love saving money!!

1 comment:

Valerie Geary said...

Great tips!!! Thank you!