Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day Wednesday

Slightly more productive than yesterday, thank goodness.

I spent the day working on the new website. I'm pretty good on the computer, yet I am astounded at how complicated the entire process is. Seriously.

I think my eyes are going to fall out my head from going back and forth between said site, said site's html style sheet and the hex chart (color wheel).

And just how much do you think I accomplished in the past 7 hours? I managed to change the colors of some of the text and a couple dotted lines.

Tomorrow I'm heading in to see the graphics expert at Scott's office and beg for mercy. He'll probably have it the way I want it in a matter of minutes, putting my hours and hours of agony to shame.

Yes, I'm taking cookies. Lots and lots of cookies.

I can't wait until I've actually got this site up and running because I'm so excited about it! Not only do I really want to show it to everyone, but I'll actually have a platform from which to launch my moving book. How cool is that?

So if any of you should happen to be WordPress experts and feel the desperate need to do your good deed of the day, leave a comment and I'll get back to you. :)

No comments: