Thursday, January 7, 2010

The 4 newest members of the Clean Teeth Club

Scott, Hayley, Emma and I have all passed dental muster. Not a single cavity and extraordinarily clean teeth!

I thought Scott was insane when he spent a large sum of money on a set of Oral B electric toothbrushes two years ago. But he was right. I fully admit it.

Our employer doesn't provide dental insurance so we don't visit the Grin and Bear It team as often as we'd like to. In fact, it's been three years (since we left MI) since Scott and I have gone. I do take the girls for yearly check-ups and cleanings.

So how totally coolio is it that even without padding our dentist's pockets for so long that we still don't have a single problem?

And even better news than that??

Both Hayley and Emma will remain orthodonture free! They both have beautifully straight teeth! Wahoo!

1 comment:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

That's a great news. I love when we go for check up and there is not cavities (most of the time).