Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hands up! Hand over the juice!



Some people can't start their day without coffee, others without a cigarette, still others without throwing the alarm clock across the room.

Me? I just need my juice. My Tropicana pulp-free liquid gold. It's a precious to me as pumped breast milk to my babies when I was away.

But thanks to unholy frigid temps in Floria,OJ prices will soon be highway robbery.
We might shortly be paying the same for a half gallon of OJ as we would for a bar of real gold.

So I'm thinking it might be time to invest in a chest freezer to hold the cases of frozen oj cans I should stock up on.

Question of the day, though... where would we put it? The garage is full, even without cars and there's not an inch of appropriate space in the house.

Hmmmm... I'll have to give that one some thought. Maybe if I mention it to Scott, he'll come up with a solution while I'm away next week. He likes to surprise me. Maybe I'll come home to a freezer full of juice!

What joy that would be!

1 comment:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I am sure glad I switched my morning OJ to coffee few years ago otherwise I would have the same issues and I would be running to the grocery store as we speak.