Thursday, August 5, 2010

Say goodbye to the hair!

So long eight inches of hair. So long to massive handfuls of shampoo. So long to 15 minutes wasted in blow drying.



Here is the new and improved, the short(ened) and layered,
the darkened and the curled...



I had planned on donating the length of my hair to Locks of Love. But then the hairdresser told me I'd need to cut another two inches and that would take my hair to above my shoulders. I definitely did not want to do that. And now that my hair is fully cut and styled, I can see there's more than two inches to above my shoulders. I'm not quite sure what she was talking about.

Oh well. I donated 10 inches of hair when four-month old Emma's sweet and grabby little hands pulled and yanked on a minute by minute basis. So I've got my good karma already. :)

Now I'm off to the shower and to make my hair pretty for the day. Yay!

4 comments:

m. said...

i think it looks great :)
it's always nice to have a change.

Kate said...

Thanks, Marg! I'm quite pleased with it myself! :)

Kristi Faith said...

Yes, it does look awesome and I bet it feels even better! :)

Holly said...

Ooooh, love it! Your hair is so beautiful, and I bet it feels so light!